Roles and subjects
Stipendiary Lecturer in Russian
BA, MPhil, PhD
University of Cambridge
Russian Literature, Russian Language
I’m interested in gender, sexuality and religion in Russian literature and culture, with a particular focus on religious discourses of sexual deviance. My work has mainly focussed on the early modern period but moves increasingly into the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
Subject notes for courses taught at Jesus College:
- Classics and Modern Languages
- English and Modern Languages
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- History and Modern Languages
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
See also Dr Mayhew’s academia.edu profile.