- Jesus College is located right in the heart of Oxford making it accessible to departments, faculties, libraries, other University resources, as well as everything that the city has to offer
- Generous £800 per year research allowance (for all postgraduates in fee liability) to help with the cost of research and study activities such as conference attendance and field work
- Writing-Up Allowance
- Dedicated postgraduate studentships
- Graduate Scholarships for on-course students
- Central accommodation for 1st-year postgraduates
- Generous Book Grants
- Generous Cultural, Sporting, and Travel Grants
- All graduates are assigned a College advisor who will usually be a Fellow of the College and, as far as possible, working in the same related field. The College Advisor provides a personal contact within the College. Academic support is further provided through an annual progress review meeting with the Academic Director and the Principal.
- Termly research talks, guest speaker events and dinner for postgraduates, their Supervisors, and College Advisors, plus other social events, offer opportunities for informal contact with the Fellows. You can read about the research interests of our Fellows in the Fellows and Lecturers section.
- Free termly Formal Hall meal
- Dedicated Graduate Administrator in the College to support all postgraduates
- Excellent welfare and wellbeing support including an on-site Counsellor, Welfare Officer
"Die meisten Studenten sind so froh, dass sie an Jesus College gekommen sind, weil wir hier in einer eng verbundenen Gemeinschaft leben und studieren, was macht es sehr leicht, gute Freunde zu finden."
Translation: Most students are really happy that they came to Jesus College because we live and study in such a tight-knit community here, which makes it really easy to find good friends.
"Jesus College ci si sente a casa. La gente è sempre felice di vederti e un luogo bello ed accogliente in cui vivere."
Translation: Jesus College feels like home. People are always happy to see you & it’s a beautiful & welcoming place to live in.