For international students, we have a simple way for you to pay your tuition fees.
TransferMate, in partnership with Barclays, is pleased to offer a new payment option driving benefits for international students. TransferMate makes it easier and cheaper for international students to pay for their fees.
What are the benefits?
- Pay in your local currency and to a local bank account
- No international banking charges from your bank
- Great exchange rates
- Simply Pay online or by bank transfer
- 24 hour customer service support through TransferMate’s Multi-lingual support team
- 24 hour online payment tracking, SMS alert and email notifications.
TransferMate allows you to make international payments without paying international banking charges while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates.
If you’re an international student paying fees to Jesus College Oxford you can use this secure, fast method to make your fee payments to us.
How does it work?
Pay your fees via TransferMate using a simple 3 step process:
- Register on the secure TransferMate domain and enter your payment details.
- You’ll receive the exchange rate for that day, choose wire [bank] transfer or credit card as your payment method.
- Once funds are received by TransferMate, these funds are immediately transferred to Jesus College Oxford from Barclays in the UK.
For more information on using TransferMate, click on the links below: