Study here/Graduate studies/Admissions/Finance/
Jesus College Writing-Up Allowance

Jesus College Writing-Up Allowance is tenable to graduate students at Jesus College. Applications will be judged on their academic merit.

Who can apply?

All doctoral students in their 4th year, if unfunded, may apply for up to £1,000 to help with the costs of completing their doctorate.

How do I apply?

Applications should be made to the Academic Director, via the Graduate Administrator, setting out the costs expected to be incurred in their unfunded year. The supervisor will need to supply a reference confirming the student is in good academic standing and that the student is not in receipt of funding. The student must have passed their Confirmation of Status at the time of application. Those in the 5th year of a 4-year DTP/CDT/DTC programme are ineligible if the 5th year is as a result of the ongoing pandemic.